show

1

Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

206. Are we truly a Muslims ?


 Only 1 Minute.
Think,Learn and Share.
Holy Month of Ramazan is going and May Allah bless you all with blessings. Ameen.
Want to say one thing to you that please donot waste food and try to spend your money and strength for poors. Definately,Feel proud to be a Muslim but unfortunately our act is not like muslims.
We are wasting food,Wasting water,disrespecting others,telling lie,
Dirty every where in our country ,As we are muslim and It is said in Quran that be clean always but we are going in opposite direction as in Quran.
I want to share one incidence with you all.I was traveling in train Toward central Europe, I was sitting on my seat ,and only me a foreigner in that Carriage.Peoples they were greeting me in there languages and in a very beautiful manner they were talking with me.One family got seats with me and we both have same destiny,
They greet me first and i stood up for their respect,after putting there luggage they start talking with me in respectful manner.They said to me if i donot mind they can ask me personal Question,I said yes why not ?
First Question was .Are you (Me) a Asian Muslim ?
My answer was Yes. I asked them that how they recognise me,They told me from my features.
The head of family was a pope and he said me that it means that you know Quran very well.
I ask them that they are having Questions related to Quran.
They said yes in a very peaceful manner.They firstly ask me a permission that they can ask Questions related to Muslims.
I said that Why not ? How much I know i will try to explain them and which I donot know i will not answer ?

They ask me that

1st Question :
Why your Country is not clean and tidy as Quran mention CLEALINESS IS YOUR HALF FAITH, then why there is no CLEANLINESS ?

2nd Question :

As Quran mention that Education is Important for all mislims (boys or girls),Then why Pakistan and Islamic world is Illiterate ?

Note: He said that donot mention me muslim era,They did but not you all. IT was past but what you are now ?

It was really a Nice talk with them in a peaceful enviornment.
Other Questions I will also share but please Answer me what you think that how much these europeans were thinking about us.
What Shortcoming we are having ?

Waiting for your Suggestions and Comments.
Please do comment with facts and in peace.
Thank you all and please help others as you can.
THink that they are also humans like us.

Regard.
Furqan Ali Khan.
16.7.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you