show

1

Blogger Widgets

Friday, May 17, 2013

198. اسلام کا نام لیتے ھو اور یہ کرتوت۔

Only 1 Minute.
Think.Learn and Share.
I really feel so much disappointed when I am seeing that we Muslims are doing these corruption.Tell me any Muslim country where Corruption is not at height,Why we are doing Jokes with our Religion (Astagfirullah) ?
On one side we are saying that we are proud to me a Muslim and on the other hand all bad deeds we are doing under the umbrella of Peaceful Religion Islam.
Why we are doing wrong deeds and saying proud to be a Muslim?
With name no one can me a MUslim,for being a muslim need a strength to do stop yourself from bad deeds.
Why we are doing all bad deeds ?
Need to do analysis of every one because we are mixing to personalities in one person.Whether be the follower of Islam or stop doing bad deeds or choose other one as a bad person.
Please for God sake dont put a bad spot with your acts on peaceful religion Islam .

الیکشن میں دھاندلی کی اتنی ویڈیوز دیکھ کر ۔پاکستانیوں کو ڈوب مر جانا چاھئیے۔۔
یہ تمھاری مسلمانی ھے جس پر تُم نعرے لگاتے ھو؟
یہ توھین رسالت

توھینِ قرآن نہیں؟۔۔
اسلام کا نام لیتے ھو اور یہ کرتوت۔۔
تم سرکاری مسلمان!۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔اس زمین پر سب سے بے عزت لوگ ھو
۔الیکشن میں دھاندلی اجتماعی طور پر ایک کرپٹ  کام کی آئینہ دار ھے
جس معاشرے میں عدل نہیں۔۔وُہ معاشرہ ناکام رھتا ھے
YOu can read my articles on my Facebook Page.
website.
http://khanfurqanali.wordpress.com/

YOur comments and Suggestion worth alot for me.
Your words Worth alot for me.
PLease write some thing on my posts that i came to know about my Work.
Will be thankful.

Regard.
Furqan Ali Khan.
17.5.2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you