show

1

Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 9, 2013

153. Do respect your parents,They need you alot .


Only 1 Minute.
Today the topic of my article is
Do respect your parents,They need you alot .
I have a humble request to the childrens that donot ever think to give pain to your parents and especially in Old age.They need you a lot. Donot make your life like hell by disrespecting them?

All religions of world do emphasis on the honour of Parents and put in a good deed.So please try to earn a good deeds as you can.


IN ISLAM :
These are some references from Quran (Holy Book of Muslims) about the respect of Parents.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 31 Surah Luqman verse 14:

14 And We have enjoined on man (to be good) to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and in years twain was his weaning: (hear the command) "Show gratitude to Me and to thy parents: to Me is (thy final) Goal.

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 14 Surah Ibraheem verse 41:

41 "O our Lord! Cover (us) with Thy Forgiveness; me my parents and (all) Believers on the Day that the Reckoning will be established!"

Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 46 Surah Ahqaaf verses 15-18:

15 We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: in pain did his mother bear him and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years he says "O my Lord! grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favor which Thou hast bestowed upon me and upon both my parents and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam."

16 Such are they from whom We shall accept the best of their deeds and pass by their ill deeds: (they shall be) among the Companions of the Garden: a promise of truth which was made to them (in this life).

17 But (there is one) who says to his parents "Fie on you! Do ye hold out the promise to me that I shall be raised up even though generations have passed before me (without rising again)? " And they two seek Allah's aid (and rebuke the son): "Woe to thee! Have Faith! For the promise of Allah is True." But he says "This is nothing but tales of the ancients!"

18 Such are they against whom is proved the Sentence among the previous generations of Jinns and men that have passed away; for they will be (utterly) lost.



Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 6 Surah Anaam verse 151:

151 Say: "Come I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from": join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents: kill not your children on a plea of want; We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not nigh to shameful deeds whether open or secret; take not life which Allah hath made sacred except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you that ye may learn wisdom.



Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verse 36:

36 Serve Allah and join not any partners with Him: and do good to parents kinsfolk orphans those in need, neighbors who are near, neighbors who are strangers, the companion by your side the way-farer (ye meet) and what your right hands possess: for Allah loveth not the arrogant the vainglorious;



Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 215:

215 They ask thee what they should spend (in charity). Say: ‘Whatever ye spend that is good is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good Allah knoweth it well.’

I can Quote many things from other religious books also but my main message is clear.Hope that this is enough to elaborate this topic.
Hope for the best .
You can join me on my Facebook page also.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-Furqan-Ali-Khan/251362514875967?ref=hl
Regard.
Furqan Ali khan.
10.02.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you