show

1

Blogger Widgets

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Just a Reminder.......Not an Advice.Please Help Poors .

Only 1 Minute.
Just a Reminder,Its not an advice.
Spread Love and effection among the peoples.
I am not a preacher or Intellectual to give you advises.
Mashallah You all are more Wise and well discipline more then me.
I have a Humble request that please help poor peoples.
So many Needy peoples are wondering around you.
May Be due to hesitation or due to other factors they are not asking for direct help but it doesnot mean that we will forget our responsibilities and duties of helping them.
I hope that we will definately find these need peoples in our surrounding and will definately help them.
Please spread my message to every where.
Please Spread this every where to remind our peoples for help.
Your help will not cost more.
Find Old clothes of Childrens,Yours and old jackets,Shoes , collect them.
Find the Needy Family and hand over to them with some money for there daily other food stuffs.
Inshallah Your effort will worth a lot for them and they will be thank ful to u .
Please try to feel there Pain as a Human.
Winter is coming soon ,and they also feel cold as like us.
Our Religion Preaches us Humanity,So be the part of this Good cause.
May Allah bless you all and make you happy .
May Allah bless you with a strength to help others .Ameen
Regard.
Furqan Ali khan.
25.11.2012
You can join me on my Facebook Page also.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-Furqan-Ali-Khan/251362514875967?ref=hl
Join me on my web site also.
http://khanfurqanali.wordpress.com/



2 comments:

  1. well said, I don't give to charities because of who runs them, they are big business and most of the money goes to lords and one way or another they are to blame for there being poor.

    however seek out the poor direct and give something because there but for fortune go you or I.
    good luck leyfinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U .....I understand that they make a big bussiness but not all are doing bussiness.Thank u for ur comment and please be in contact and do comment on my post,i need suggestion.
      Regard.
      Furqan Ali Khan.
      26.11.2012

      Delete

thank you