show

1

Blogger Widgets

Friday, October 12, 2012

What King Faisal Said? Are you agree with Him.

Only 1 Minute,
Must read and Share.
What you think ?
MAN OF COURAGE

When King Faisal cut off oil supplies and deprived the west
from oil in October 73 and said his famous quote/saying, " We
and our ancestors survived on dates and milk and we will
return to them again."
On that day Henry Kissinger -Minister of foreign affairs- visited
him to try to pull him back from his decision. He said in his
memoirs that when he met King Faisal in Jeddah he was sad
so he made a joke and told King Faisal, " My plane ran out of
oil so will your majesty order it to get supplied with oil and we
are ready to pay at international rates ? "
He continued in his memoir saying that King Faisal didnt laugh
and raised his head and looked at him and said,
" And I'm an old man who wishes to pray in Al-Aqsa before I
die so will you help me in my wish ? "


 Ya Allah give us the same courage and strength against all non muslims..
Regard.
Furqan Ali Khan.
12.10.2012.
You can join me on Facebook also.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DR-Furqan-Ali-Khan/251362514875967?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you